Georgios Panagiotopoulos concentrates his practice in personal injury cases, including construction accidents, labor law, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, products liability, municipal liability and medical malpractice. He takes a "hands on" approach in representing individuals or businesses who have suffered as the result of another party’s negligent action and he is strongly committed to protecting their rights and interests. Mr. Panagiotopoulos is known as a tenacious negotiator and is well respected by both fellow members of the Bar and the Judges who he has appeared in front of.
Mr. Panagiotopoulos also has extensive experience litigating various commercial matters including contractual and business disputes, fraud litigation and real estate and securities disputes. He has represented building owners, construction companies, corporations, partnerships and individuals in both state and federal court and helped them develop and manage case strategies.
Tenaglia & Hunt track record of success on personal injury matters:
- Obtained the maximum insurance policy limits settlement for the wrongful death of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
- Multi-million dollar settlement on behalf of an auto accident victim who sustained Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Represented an injured party under the state’s Dram Shop Act. The action involved an auto vehicle accident and we were able to obtain a substantial settlement on behalf of our client.
- Obtained a substantial settlement for a young girl who suffered permanent injuries as a result of being bitten by a dog.
- Represented a number of injured persons as a result of slip-and-falls on defective surfaces, and negligently kept properties.
Education and Honors
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D. 2006
- Boston University, M.A. Economics 2003
- Boston University, B.A. Economics 2003
- New York
- New Jersey