Aggressive, yet Compassionate.
Tenaglia & Hunt is a result-oriented firm comprised of attorneys experienced in handling many types of personal injury cases. Personal injury is a broad term that encompasses a wide variety of accidents. We represent the interests of individuals who have been hurt by the negligence, carelessness or recklessness of others in accidents that could have and should have been prevented.
The lawyers at Tenaglia & Hunt, have earned an undisputed track record of success by obtaining recoveries for accident victims and their families from insurance companies and corporate defendants.
Our accident attorneys have extensive experience with car accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and insurance claims and disputes.
Our track record of success
- Obtained the maximum insurance policy limits settlement for the wrongful death of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
- Multi-million dollar settlement on behalf of an auto accident victim who sustained Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Represented an injured party under the state’s Dram Shop Act. The action involved an auto vehicle accident and we were able to obtain a substantial settlement on behalf of our client.
- Obtained a substantial settlement for a young girl who suffered permanent injuries as a result of being bitten by a dog.
- Represented a number of injured persons as a result of slip-and-falls on defective surfaces, and negligently kept properties.
Our track record has earned extraordinary weight and respect with insurance companies and defense attorneys, which helps yield better and faster results than law firms with lesser reputations.
We take pride in “fighting for the little guy” and never take an assembly-line approach to personal injury and auto accident claims. This means that clients always have direct contact with lawyers, even within minutes of your first call.
Defendants in personal injury litigation might include individuals, corporations, insurance companies, municipalities, government agencies or anyone else whose negligence might have played a role in your accident. We focus on the individual people and families of those we represent. Our attorneys work tenaciously to help you get all the compensation to which you may be entitled to including compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost income, future earnings and emotional trauma. We are committed to helping you recover as much as possible from all available sources.
Our Practice Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Animal Attacks
- Workers’ Compensation
- Nursing Home Negligence
“We provide effective, aggressive investigation and representation to ensure that you are treated fairly and justly. To put our experience and tradition of client service to work for you, contact us for a free consultation.”