John Tenaglia of Tenaglia & Hunt to be a featured speaker at the NBI Seminar titled Advanced Collection Law
on October 24, 2016 by John J. Tenaglia posted in Commercial Collections and Consumer Collections
Discover How to Use Advanced Methods While Staying in Compliance
Do you have an up-to-date grasp of the procedures for legally collecting debt while operating under the watchful eye of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau? Are your recovery actions in compliance with the strict guidelines governing collection? Don't rush in unprepared. Maximize your chances for recovery with the advanced tips provided in this strategic seminar. Enroll today!
- Ensure compliance with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's rules.
- Avoid FDCPA violations when collecting debts.
- Maintain an ethical practice during the collection process.
- Recover assets held in LLCs or corporations.
- Learn advanced level debt recovery techniques.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate-to-advanced level seminar is designed for the following professionals:
- Debt Collectors
- Banking Professionals
- How the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Impacts Collections
- Staying in Compliance With the FDCPA and Avoiding Pitfalls
- Ethical Considerations During the Collection Process
- Collecting When Assets are Held in LLCs or Corporations
- Advanced Collection Law Challenges and Recovery Techniques
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education
Credit Hrs StateCLE 7.20 - NJ
CLE 7.00 - NY
CLE 6.00 - PA
Continuing Professional Education for Accountants – CPE for Accountants: 7.00
Institute of Certified Bankers – ICB: 4.25
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy – CPE for Accountants: 7.00