Marie Tenaglia Fritz is a Partner at Tenaglia & Hunt P.A., where she manages the Firm’s Creditor’s Rights Practice Group. Marie is an experienced litigator in practice over twenty years, and well versed in the applicable state and federal laws to provide effective legal advice to clients. Marie oversees the Firm Compliance operations as well as manages the respective client requirements to exceed client expectations and provide a successful result.
Marie is a litigation attorney whose practice primarily involves disputes concerning commercial contracts, creditor’s rights and insurance litigation. Her broad experience includes civil litigation, motion practice, counterclaim defense, bankruptcy, arbitration, mediation and settlement negotiations. Marie has served as a mediator and a seminar speaker for large corporations in the area of debt collection.
Marie has extensive experience representing business, including Fortune 500 corporations, in the insurance, banking and healthcare industries in a wide range of matters concerning litigation and creditor’s rights. Year after year, Tenaglia & Hunt is ranked among the top law firms in the country for debt recovery.
Education and Honors
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Villanova University, B.A., 1993
- (201) Magazine’s list of 2018 Top Lawyers in Bergen County in the Area of Creditor’s Rights for 2016, 2017 & 2018
- New Jersey, 1997
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Commercial Collection Agency Association
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- New Jersey Creditors Bar Association